The R.M. of Eldon No. 471 is currently following Winter Secondary Weights.  Please contact the office at 306-893-2391 to obtain a permit for all non-divisible loads over Winter Secondary Weights.    Click here for More information  Click here to view the Gross Weight Chart


Welcome to the
Rural Municipality of Eldon No. 471 Website


The Office of the R.M. of Eldon No. 471 is located at 212 Main Street, Maidstone, Saskatchewan.


Office Hours:
8 A.M. to 12 P.M. and 1 P.M. to 4 P.M. MST Mondays thru Fridays excepting statutory holidays. 

Emergency Prepareness Guide 

Public Safety Canada Websiste


Every person starting a fire in a rural municipality has responsibilities under The Prairie and Forest Fires Act.

The rural municipality does not issue overweight permits for any loads which can be divided. For non-divisible loads, over secondary weights a written permit is required. To obtain an annual permit contact the office for further details.

A development permit is required for all development in the municipality. Contact the office for further details.


More >





Maidstone, SK, APAS - RM of Eldon


Very Cold

High: -26.8°C Low: -31.1°C

More >